The inbound marketing process starts with attracting the right audience, converting them into customers, and then building a relationship with them so that they become repeat business.
Here's a 6-step guide to help entrepreneurs like you get the most out of your inbound marketing campaign.
1. Create the right content. Inbound marketing is all about creating contents that are aligned with the interest of your business’ target audience. That is, any content you produce should be able to answer your customers’ basic questions or cater to their basic needs.
2. Market & promote your contents. The customer-business interaction falls into different stages. You should be able to recognize the stage your customers are currently in so that you can provide them with appropriate and personalized marketing messages.
3. Be everywhere. A good inbound marketing strategy is multi-channeled by nature. This means that you should be able to connect with your audience on any platform or channel they are in.
4. Start converting. After creating the right types of content, promoting them and connecting with your target audience on different platforms, you should now be able to have driven a steady amount of traffic to your site. Your next step is then to convert this traffic into hot leads by gathering their contact info.
Some of the most common tools that you can use to convert visitors into leads include:
5. Convert leads into customers. To be able make sure that you’re approaching your leads with the right marketing message at the right time, you need to determine “just how ready they are to buy from you”.
If a visitor subscribes to your newsletter or downloads your eBook but still doesn’t buy from you after a month, it means that they’re not yet ready. In this case, you have to be proactive. Sending them a series of emails with content related to the newsletter or eBook they originally subscribed to would definitely help them become more ready.
6. Keep wooing them. Just because you were able to make a customer buy one product doesn’t mean the sales cycle is over. Remember, you don’t just aim for new sales, you also aim for repeat sales.
Continue providing useful and valuable information to customers even if they have already purchased from you.
The most crucial element of inbound marketing is the content; an effective content creation and content sharing strategy must be in place, otherwise the whole inbound marketing campaign won’t work.
Are you using any one of the above strategies for your inbound marketing? Or perhaps all of them? Or maybe you have additional inbound marketing tips you want to share to the MACsWomen community? Please share your thoughts and comments below, we’d love to hear them.
Welcome to my blog.
As an online visibility coach, I help my clients get results through proper planning and positioning of their businesses online to generate visibility, attract clients and profits.
To schedule a complimentary session to discuss how I can help you grow your business online, click here:
Get Clients From Twitter - A Framework for Success: The Ultimate Twitter Planner
FREE SOCIAL MEDIA CHECKLIST
CONNECT ON FACEBOOK!