LinkedIn is the ultimate business-networking, social media platform. Being very active on LinkedIn will help you to expand your network amongst other professional business owners.
In this video training, I guide you through how to export your LinkedIn contacts, import it into Excel and to create a workable file in just a couple of minutes.
It's time to MACs-iMize your visibility!
Exporting LinkedIn contacts
You can export all your LinkedIn contacts to a .cvs file and import this file into Excel.
- Step 1: Go to your LinkedIn homepage and click on the tab 'Connections'
- Step 2: Click to 'Settings' symbol in the top right corner of the page
- Step 3: Click 'Export Linkedin Connections' in the right column on the page
- Step 4: Choose 'Microsoft Outlook (.CSV file)' and click 'Export'
- Step 5: Save the document
Now you have a workable file, which you can use to further connect with you contacts.
Hi! I'm Michelle Christie your online visibility coach, helping business women maximize and monetize their business through strategic planning and brand positioning to create profits.
FREE SOCIAL MEDIA CHECKLIST
CONNECT ON FACEBOOK!