LinkedIn is the ultimate business-networking, social media platform. Being very active on LinkedIn will help you to expand your network amongst other professional business owners.
In this video training, I guide you through how to export your LinkedIn contacts, import it into Excel and to create a workable file in just a couple of minutes.
It's time to MACs-iMize your visibility!
Exporting LinkedIn contacts
You can export all your LinkedIn contacts to a .cvs file and import this file into Excel.
- Step 1: Go to your LinkedIn homepage and click on the tab 'Connections'
- Step 2: Click to 'Settings' symbol in the top right corner of the page
- Step 3: Click 'Export Linkedin Connections' in the right column on the page
- Step 4: Choose 'Microsoft Outlook (.CSV file)' and click 'Export'
- Step 5: Save the document
Now you have a workable file, which you can use to further connect with you contacts.
Welcome to my blog.
As an online visibility coach, I help my clients get results through proper planning and positioning of their businesses online to generate visibility, attract clients and profits.
To schedule a complimentary session to discuss how I can help you grow your business online, click here:
Get Clients From Twitter - A Framework for Success: The Ultimate Twitter Planner
FREE SOCIAL MEDIA CHECKLIST
CONNECT ON FACEBOOK!