The first few waking hours can affect your mood the whole day. A bad morning can result in a bad day. On the other hand, waking up in the morning full with good vibes can leave you energetic and inspired throughout the day.
Here are 5 ways on how to develop a healthy and better morning routine:
1. Wake up to a happy song every day. Waking up to happy song, rather than the usual beeping of your alarm clock, can help you start your day right.
2. Get your things organized the night before. Spend a few minutes before you go to bed to organize your to-do list for tomorrow. You don’t have to list down every single thing you need to do the entire day, just write down the things that need your most attention. This way you wake up the next morning knowing what to do, and what to do first.
3. Turn your phone off before you go to bed. Also, make sure that you place your phone somewhere out of reach. This eliminates the temptation to open your email, check your inbox, and browse through Facebook and other things that will take precious minutes off your sleep.
4. Have fun with your beauty routine. Your morning is more exciting if you enjoy picking out your outfit, putting your makeup on and doing your hair. Knowing that you look good will certainly put you in a good mood not just in the morning but all throughout the day.
5. Make your bed before you leave for work. Leaving your room clean and tidy give you a sense of organization which can have a positive impact on your disposition the entire day.
Over to you..
What’s your morning routine? Do you think your morning routine has a positive impact on your performance at work? Share your thoughts and comments below.
Welcome to my blog.
As an online visibility coach, I help my clients get results through proper planning and positioning of their businesses online to generate visibility, attract clients and profits.
To schedule a complimentary session to discuss how I can help you grow your business online, click here:
Get Clients From Twitter - A Framework for Success: The Ultimate Twitter Planner
FREE SOCIAL MEDIA CHECKLIST
CONNECT ON FACEBOOK!