Internet marketing can help increase brand awareness, strengthen business/consumer relationship, and increase return on investments (ROI).
The following tips will help you create an online marketing campaign that’s sure to work:
1. Create more valuable content. Content marketing is just one of the many strategies companies use to establish their authority on their niche. Blog posts, eBooks, tip sheets, infographics, podcasts and videos are just some of the most used forms of content and you should make sure that you’re creating enough of them.
In the next year or so, content marketing will be bigger than ever. So that your company is able to keep up with the growing online community and the demand for information that goes with it, you have to make sure that you’re continuously creating valuable evergreen content as early as now.
2. Be diverse with your social media marketing campaign. Although it is important that you focus on social media networks that are most effective for your business, trying out other social media channels is still important. You won’t know whether they’ll work for your business if you don’t try them out.
3. Start with image marketing. The surging popularity of Instagram, Pinterest and Tumblr is just the first sign that online marketing is starting to lean towards image-centric contents. If that isn’t sign enough, then look at the increasing number of engagements on posts with smartly designed images or the click-through rates of image-based ads.
4. Less is always more. The social and digital web is full of distraction. Your customer is always one click away from watching that trending YouTube video or reading your competitors blog post.
With too much information available to any one going online, the growing preference of consumers are now on a minimalist website, an easy-to-digest infographic or an easy-to-read blog post that doesn’t overwhelm them with an avalanche of information.
5. Incorporate SEO on your social media campaigns. Social media is a BIG part of online marketing. To be able to harness its full potential, make sure that you are optimizing all your social media profiles with your main keywords.
Over to you..
How about you? Any online marketing tips you can add? Share it to the MACsWomen community by leaving a comment below.
Welcome to my blog.
As an online visibility coach, I help my clients get results through proper planning and positioning of their businesses online to generate visibility, attract clients and profits.
To schedule a complimentary session to discuss how I can help you grow your business online, click here:
Get Clients From Twitter - A Framework for Success: The Ultimate Twitter Planner
FREE SOCIAL MEDIA CHECKLIST
CONNECT ON FACEBOOK!