As a business owner, we know that you have gone through great lengths to develop an effective marketing strategy, attracting the right customers and retaining them. Following are some simple, yet effective marketing tips that you can add into your overall strategy.
1. Include a professional signature in your emails. It’s even better if you can add a photo of yourself in the signature, especially if you are in the PR or marketing industry. People like to see that there is a face behind your emails. It adds more credibility as it reinforces that you are standing behind what you say.
2. Reach out to past clients. Don’t forget to market your new products or an upcoming event to past clients. A simple email would do. They can be your easiest source of conversion as the cost of acquiring them and marketing to them would be less than what it would be if they were new customers. Plus, you don’t have to really educate them about your business and brand, they know you already.
3. Repurpose your marketing materials. As we have mentioned in this post on the different ways you can repurpose your blog post.
Repurposing is not just limited to content – you can also repurpose topics and ideas. You should have an ‘evergreen’ folder on your computer where you store all evergreen topics you have created throughout the years. If you have an evergreen topic that you can pull out anytime, add fresh ideas or spin it in another perspective so that it’s fresh again, you don’t have to spend so much time looking for new topics to write.
4. Mine the comments section of everything. Don’t just read interesting posts, comb through the comments – often that’s where you’ll find the golden ideas, below the surface.
The best way to do this is to pick authority niche sites. They’re the ones likely to generate a lot of informed, knowledgeable comments.
5. Transcriptions. If you’ve been invited to be a guest on a podcast or radio show, you can have the whole thing transcribed and brand them with your company name and logo. You can then give out the transcribed version as a downloadable bonus or you can turn it into a report.
6. Offer discount coupons. If you have just launched a new product, which you believe is a greater version of what’s currently existing on the market, but you’re having difficulty marketing it because people are too comfortable using the old one, your best move is to offer free samples. Or you can give people discount coupons!
It only takes one excited customer to tell her friends, “Wow! Got a huge discount for the new XXX and they’re really easy to use compared to my old one!”
We love hearing from you, please share your comments with us below.
Welcome to my blog.
As an online visibility coach, I help my clients get results through proper planning and positioning of their businesses online to generate visibility, attract clients and profits.
To schedule a complimentary session to discuss how I can help you grow your business online, click here:
Get Clients From Twitter - A Framework for Success: The Ultimate Twitter Planner
FREE SOCIAL MEDIA CHECKLIST
CONNECT ON FACEBOOK!