You don’t have to experiment with every piece of software that comes out on the market, but as an online business owner it is your responsibility to make sure that you’re maximizing social media by checking out tools that are worth your while.
With hundreds of social media tools out there today, you might need help picking the best tools to use:
1. Repost for Instagram. This tool allows you to strengthen your presence on Instagram by streamlining the repost process. You no longer have to screenshot & crop the photo you want to repost, with this tool all you need to do is:
2. Magnify. Is a content curation and sharing platform you can use to find, filter and share videos from sources like AOL, Yahoo and Code Nast. Magnify allows you to easily distribute high-quality relevant videos to your network.
3. Medium. This is a blogging platform for medium-length stories. Yes, that’s right, medium-length blogs – contents that are longer than tweets but significantly shorter than your usual blog post. Although Medium, at its very core, is a blogging platform, it’s doing things a little differently from blogging platform classics like Wordpress and Tumblr.
Medium is designed like a magazine and all the stories you post on this platform can be seen by hundreds and thousands of its users based on the content itself and not on the popularity or number of followers of the blogger.
4. Jelly. This app allows a user to upload a picture of anything under the sun and then ask their extended social network whatever question they want to ask that relates to the uploaded photo. Jelly basically works like a crowdsourcing platform because they are mainly used by big brands to collate the thoughts and opinions of their audience.
Check out these big businesses that are using Jelly to effectively improve engagement and dialogue with their brands.
5. Bottlenose. Is a tool to help you make sense of the social web. Bottlenose is an intelligent search engine that displays relevant information based on order of importance. This gives you a streamlined list of contents with the most important ones on top of the stream. And because Bottlenose can be seamlessly integrated with Buffer, you can easily share top results with your audience.
Another awesome feature of this tool is that it allows you to customize your feeds according to your needs. You can, for instance, follow the business tweets of someone while skipping their food tweets or posts.
Over to you..
We suggest you try the tools above and be sure to come back here to share your thoughts through the comments section below.
Hi! I'm Michelle Christie your online visibility coach, helping business women maximize and monetize their business through strategic planning and brand positioning to create profits.
FREE SOCIAL MEDIA CHECKLIST
CONNECT ON FACEBOOK!