The internet has forever changed the way information is shared, which has a direct impact on how marketing is done. More and more resources are being created and shared online every single second, and as as entrepreneur of the 21st century, you have to maximize all resources that are available to you – download free white papers, listen to free podcasts, attend free webinars, and subscribe to content relevant to your business.
With that said, here 8 helpful blogs you should subscribe to:
1. Content Marketing Institute. This blog contains basic how-to advice on content marketing. They cover everything content marketing-related. If you’re looking for the latest data about the social web and how the online industry is changing, you go straight to this blog.
2. CopyBlogger . This blog is one of the top favorites of most content marketers. First, because they cater to the information needs of content marketers and second, they know how to tell a story. All their posts are easy to read and digest.
3. Social Media Examiner. This blog is updated on a daily basis and covers a wide range of topics – social media, SEO, content marketing, you name it.
4. Convince and Convert. The focus of this blog is on social media and content advisory blog. The reason why this blog is such as success is because they create content that are useful to their target audience – the online marketers.
5. Web Ink Now. The posts in this blog will basically tell you how to effectively use social media, videos, news releases, podcasts, videos, blogs and online media to reach your target audience.
6. TopRank Blog. This is a rich database of helpful and smart tips and tricks on online marketing.
7. IdeaLaunch. If you want to grow your startup business by focusing on content marketing, subscribe to this blog.
8. Brian Solis. This resource discusses marketing in general. IF you want to find unique insights on new marketing trends, start following this blog.
And, of course, you’ve got our very own blog! We post something up almost daily, so you can just pop up here anytime you want.
Over to you..
Do you have your own list of blogs? Want to share them with the MACsWomen Community?
Welcome to my blog. As an online visibility coach, I help my clients get results through proper planning and positioning of their businesses online to generate visibility, attract clients and profits.
To schedule a complimentary session, click here: 30-minute Session.
FREE SOCIAL MEDIA CHECKLIST
CONNECT ON FACEBOOK!