There’s nothing like love to make people spend generously for someone. With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, we know you’ll be among thousands of online businesses sending V-day themed emails to encourage your list to buy something for their special someone.
Here are 5 smart tips on how you can get lucky this February 14:
1. Create themed Valentine’s emails & e-store pages. Help people find what they want. Your Valentine email should contain a couple of gift ideas. Feature your best selling products in your email and if they want more options, send them to your e-store. Pack your landing pages with Valentine’s images as well to really draw them in, right from the start.
2. Provide “For Him” and “For Her” suggestions. Your visitors can sometimes become undecided when it comes to choosing the right gifts. Give them a little nudge by formatting your Valentine’s email blast into two sections: one dedicated “for him” and another one dedicated “for her”. Fill the sections with classic gifts for women and men. Highlight your best sellers whenever applicable.
3. Provide your visitors basic how-to guide. A guy shopping for his partner’s lingerie can be totally clueless about what size she wears. This is actually one of the main reasons why men are not too thrilled about giving their partners clothes as surprise gifts.
Send a “A Men’s Guide to Buying Lingerie for His Partner” email blast. Providing a basic guide on the different sizes and measurements can be a big help. In fact, you can throw in some images of models for physical comparison so that they don’t get lost within all the numbers, inches and centimeters in your guide.
There are also virtual fitting software that you can incorporate on your page so that your customer can have a more solid idea of how clothes or lingerie fit in certain sizes. Helping them get the right size will make them more likely to buy your products.
4. Free deliveries. As mentioned, the love bug is making online buyers more generous. Make the most of it by offering free delivery thresholds. That is, you’ll have their items delivered for free if their total one-time order reaches $99.
If your customer checks out and their total order is a little below $99, you can call their attention to this. Something like: “Buy 10-dollars more worth of items to get our FREE delivery promo!” Make your call-to-action link to a page where items worth $10 or a bit more are displayed.
5. Be a one-stop shop. Offer Valentine-themed gift wrapping! To make your offer even more enticing, provide gift-wrapping services. This will make the purchase experience very convenient as all your customers have to do is place the order and choose the gift wrap they want. You do the wrapping and the delivery. Voila!
Over to you..
So what’s your Valentine campaign? Have you implemented or will you be implementing any of the tips above? Please share with us your thoughts by commenting below.
Welcome to my blog. As an online visibility coach, I help my clients get results through proper planning and positioning of their businesses online to generate visibility, attract clients and profits.
To schedule a complimentary session, click here: 30-minute Session.
FREE SOCIAL MEDIA CHECKLIST
CONNECT ON FACEBOOK!