You are overloaded with work in your business, still you are not letting go of some of those tasks that can be easily delegated to & managed by a virtual assistant.
If you are ready to reduce the stress and "busyness" in your business life, it is time to seriously consider hiring a virtual assistant to help you. Not sure what to outsource? Here is a list of 25 tasks you can outsource today.
1. Design ads
2. Place ads
3. Follow up to make sure ads ran correctly
4. Research ROI for ads
5. Research and cost out alternative advertising opportunities
6. Begin and/or maintain a blog
7. Set up and review Google alerts on key topics for material for blog posts
8. Write or ghostwrite blog posts
9. Research other blogs
10. Link to other blogs
11. Comment or ghostcomment on other blogs
12. List blog in online blog directories
13. Set up Google ads on the blog
14. Set up RSS feeds
15. Analyze blog traffic
16. Identify prospective new clients and strategies to reach them
17. Study ways to increase repeat business and lifetime value of a
18. Create a customer/client appreciation program to enhance existing
customer/client relations, to differentiate from competitors, and to attract new customers/clients
19. Solicit and manage customer/client testimonials
20. Serve as a client liaison (personal assistant) for high level clients
21. Handle and resolve customer service complaints
22. Streamline and enhance the customer service process
23. Design, administer, and analyze a customer satisfaction survey
24. Make recommendations to improve the customer experience
25. Mail birthday and thank you cards to clients
The above is an example of tasks that could be keeping you busy, which you can delegate to a capable assistant. Of course you will build on this list and add tasks that are unique to you in your business. One good rule of measure would be to keep track of things you are constantly doing that you define as "busy" work, add those tasks to a list and delegate!
As women business owners, you already know that time is your most valuable asset and must be used wisely.