Who doesn’t love an inspiring and motivating quote? Quotes show us the thoughts of the successful people we admire. And being an entrepreneur or a business owner can be difficult. Sometimes you need a little extra encouragement to get through a difficult day.
Here are 30 quotes that you can apply to your life and business right now. Read on and become inspired!
1. When we do the best we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another.”– Helen Keller
2. Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.”– Anais Nin
3. “The hand of the diligent will rule, but the lazy man will be put to forced labor.” – Proverbs 12:24
4. I’ve come to believe that each of us has a personal calling that’s as unique as a fingerprint – and that the best way to succeed is to discover what you love and then find a way to offer it to others in the form of service, working hard, and also allowing the energy of the universe to lead you.”– Oprah Winfrey
5. Success breeds confidence.”– Beryl Markham
6. “The way in which we think of ourselves has everything to do with how our world see us and how we see ourselves successfully acknowledged by the world.”– Arlene Rankin
7. “My will shall shape the future. Whether I fail or succeed shall be no one’s doing but my own. I am the force. I can clear any obstacle before me or I can be lost in the maze. My choice. My responsibility. Win or lose; only I hold the key to my destiny.” Elaine Maxwell
8. “Remember, all the answers you need are inside of you; you only have to become quiet enough to hear them.” Debbie Ford
9. “Successful people understand that you don’t need to make things complicated.” Anne McKevitt
10. “A woman with a voice is by definition a strong woman. But the search to find that voice can be remarkably difficult.” Melinda Gates
11. “Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand – and melting like a snowflake.” Marie Beyon Ray
12. “If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome.” Anne Bradstreet
13. “Perseverance is failing nineteen times and succeeding the twentieth.” Julie Andrews
14. “Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn’t.” Erica Jong
15. “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” Anne Frank
16. “If you develop the habits of success; you will make success a habit.” - Michael Angier
17. “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?’ Actually, who are you not to be? […] Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. […] It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” Marianne Williamson
18. “You only live once but if you do it right, once is enough.” Mae West
19. “In all realms of life it takes courage to stretch your limits, express your power, and fulfill your potential.” Suze Orman
20. “Now, get out there and kick ass!” Stella McCartney
21. “I just want you to be yourself. Be a bigger yourself.” Tyra Banks
22. “Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” Harriet Beecher Stowe
23. “A bad habit never goes away, it’s always an undo it yourself project.” – Abigail Van Buren
24. “Life-fulfilling work is never about the money – when you feel true passion for something, you instinctively find ways to nurture it.” Eileen Fisher
25. “Define success on your own terms, achieve it by your own rules, and build a life you’re proud to live.” – Anne Sweeney
26. “All businesses make mistakes. The trick is to avoid large ones.” – Carlos Slim
27. “I work really hard at trying to see the big picture and not getting stuck in ego. I believe we’re all put on this planet for a purpose, and we all have a different purpose… When you connect with that love and that compassion, that’s when everything unfolds.” – Ellen DeGeneres
28. “People do not decide their future; they decide their habits that decide their future.” – F.M. Alexander
29. "It took me quite a long time to develop a voice, and now that I have it, I am not going to be silent." — Madeleine Albright
30. “I always did something I was a little not ready to do. I think that’s how you grow. When there’s that moment of ‘Wow, I’m not really sure I can do this,’ and you push through those moments, that’s when you have a breakthrough.” — Marissa Mayer
We hope these quotes inspire all businesswomen to succeed in whatever they set their mind to. Which ones were your favorites? Would you like to see any of these quotes become a MACs Women Facebook post in the future? Let us know in the comment section below!
Welcome to my blog.
As an online visibility coach, I help my clients get results through proper planning and positioning of their businesses online to generate visibility, attract clients and profits.
To schedule a complimentary session to discuss how I can help you grow your business online, click here:
GROW YOUR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT
Do you find Instagram marketing baffling?
Sign up for our Instagram Marketing Support group and get access to my Master Swipe file and video tips on how to grow your Instagram account for business.
Get Clients From Twitter - A Framework for Success: The Ultimate Twitter Planner
FREE SOCIAL MEDIA CHECKLIST
CONNECT ON FACEBOOK!