Marketing with little or no budget is not an impossible feat and does not have to be time-consuming. Marketing your businesses is one of the most important aspects of building your business and making money. Marketing your content can be virtually free if you use the proper tools and utilize your network. There are five ways you can promote your content with under-used and often overlooked marketing tools right at your fingertips.
1. Email Signature: Your email signature is one of the most visible but often ignored parts of your brand. I have clicked on dozens of links in people’s signatures just out of curiosity or seeing something that sparked my interest. By using tools like Wise Stamp or simply linking your site in your signature, you can gain more exposure among those that you communicate with.
2. Imagination: You would be surprised by how a cool title or compelling name can draw someone in. Keep it fun and interesting.
3. Your Network: Have you ever thought to partner and cross promote with similar businesses? You provide spa services and your good friend sells makeup, why not offer to promote her business in your newsletter in exchange for promotion to her list? It is a great way to expand your network, gain potential new subscribers or even new clients. If you know someone who has an audience very similar to yours, why not offer to collaborate? Remember creativity over competition is the MACs way.
4. Collateral: You have business cards, flyers, a website and lots of other things to promote your business. Utilize these tools to the best of your ability by having a call to action. Are sales generated digitally? Include a QR code that links back to your website or a specific landing page.
5. Blog Comments: Learning is all about reading and being in the know. I read multiple articles a day and different resources monthly to ensure that I am abreast of all that is happening in the small business space. When you come across a blog that you found useful, leave a comment on the post and be sure to link your blog, website and social channels. There are others who share your interests and might stumble across your business.
Welcome to my blog.
As an online visibility coach, I help my clients get results through proper planning and positioning of their businesses online to generate visibility, attract clients and profits.
To schedule a complimentary session to discuss how I can help you grow your business online, click here:
Get Clients From Twitter - A Framework for Success: The Ultimate Twitter Planner
FREE SOCIAL MEDIA CHECKLIST
CONNECT ON FACEBOOK!