More than 91 percent of people in the United States own a mobile device and about 20 percent of these people, which is over 50 million in number, own an internet-capable cell phone. What is more amazing is the fact that these devices are estimated to send 150 billion text messages each month. This is the very reason why many of today’s business owners are implementing mobile marketing.
If you are one of the business owners who are eyeing to grow your sales and revenues through the use of mobile marketing, you should know the five most practical mobile marketing strategies you should apply.
1. Generate leads. One of the best ways to grow your business through mobile marketing is by generating leads. Once you create lead generation campaigns, you can easily capture your clients’ cell phone numbers and send them special offers and announcements. There are several lead generation campaigns, some successful tactics include:
2. Use mobile payments and donations. The use of mobile payments strategy presents many opportunities for business owners. To mention one, mobile payments allow the store associates to give more assistance to their clients on the sales floor instead of staying behind the cash register. Mobile payments powerfully transform the shopping experience of the consumers, which eventually benefit the business owners. Starbucks for instance has increased the numbers of their customers since they applied a mobile payment strategy. Meanwhile, if you are soliciting donations or other forms of fundraising mobile communication is also a good giving strategy where you can implement direct links, “text-to-give campaigns,” and QR (Quick Response) codes. A good example of this technology is the text campaign during Hurricane Katrina, where people could text a code and donate $10 to the Red Cross for disaster relief.
3. Use QR codes. The application of QR codes will allow you to connect people to your offered products and services, regardless of their location. You can integrate QR codes on your posters, ads, leaflets, email, and business cards that all invite people to scan the code to get your information. Once a QR code is scanned, that code triggers a particular action like load a mobile video or mobile website. This strategy instantaneously connects people to your business and takes the offline encounter to an online call to action.
4. Use event registration and event raffles and giveaways. Who would not want to seize opportunities? People are generally interested in receiving exclusive offers, raffles, coupons, events, giveaways, memberships, and other forms of limited opportunities. You can use this interest to benefit your business by offering event registration, event raffles, and giveaways. When you do this, make sure to communicate a sense of urgency to get the best responses.
5. Offer coupons and special offers. You can grab the attention of your target consumers by offering them coupons and special offers. This strategy is very effective for people on the go. You can motivate them to take an action such as coming to your store or visiting your website.
Now that you know the five strategies that work today for mobile marketing, you can work to use mobile marketing to acquire new clients via mobile. Always keep your focus on the ability of mobile marketing to influence purchase decision-making and your mobile marketing campaigns will entirely be successful.
Welcome to my blog.
As an online visibility coach, I help my clients get results through proper planning and positioning of their businesses online to generate visibility, attract clients and profits.
To schedule a complimentary session to discuss how I can help you grow your business online, click here:
GROW YOUR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT
Do you find Instagram marketing baffling?
Sign up for our Instagram Marketing Support group and get access to my Master Swipe file and video tips on how to grow your Instagram account for business.
Get Clients From Twitter - A Framework for Success: The Ultimate Twitter Planner
FREE SOCIAL MEDIA CHECKLIST
CONNECT ON FACEBOOK!