Whether you’re a busy executive, a home-based freelancer or a woman entrepreneur starting up your own business, you've probably found yourself distracted when working online. In this post, we have mentioned the one-tab browsing strategy which can help you work on tasks that matter without having to stop to check your Facebook or Twitter newsfeed every 5 minutes or so.
To help you get even more organized & efficient with your online tasks, check out these 9 useful tools:
1. Blossom – this web tool is very useful for tracking the progress of projects. This is especially helpful if you are working with a team.
2. Draftsapp – this is a very handy iPhone and iPad app. You just launch the app and you can immediately start typing anything – you don’t have to worry about what title or filename to give your draft or where to save it. Its essence is to capture fleeting ideas that go through your mind immediately!
3. Mindmeister – this app captures your ideas and turn them into mind maps! Mindmeister basically helps you to better visualize your ideas!
4. Kippt - this is a new approach to online bookmarking. Not only does it allow you to save the web for later, Kippt also allows you to follow others, discover what they are up to, categorize your saved links and share any bookmarks you saved – if you want to!
5. Dragon Dictation – this voice recognition app allows you to record your voice and then have the recording converted into text or email messages! This is the easiest way to capture thoughts and fleeting ideas. The voice-to-text conversion is 5 times faster than actually typing your thoughts in your phone keypad or even in a regular keyboard.
6. IFTTT – their tagline: ‘Put the internet to work for you’, which is basically what the app does. It works as a conditional app. IFTTT stand for ‘If This, Then That’ – If someone tags me on Facebook, Then send me a text message.
7. Trello – works just like Blossom. This tool helps you organize ideas and track progress of projects in one place.
8. Slice – if you’re a heavy online shopper, then consider this app your bestfriend. Slice allows you to easily manage all your online purchases.
9. Pipedrive – this is a sales CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system with simple yet efficient features allowing small business owners to keep track of sales or move leads deep down the sales pipeline.
Over to you..
As a business owner of the 21st century, what are the tools you’re using to stay organized and efficient online? What do you use for note-taking? How do you track the progress of your task? How do you collaborate with your team or manage ongoing projects?
If there are any tools you want us to add on the list, please share them through the comments section below.
Welcome to my blog.
As an online visibility coach, I help my clients get results through proper planning and positioning of their businesses online to generate visibility, attract clients and profits.
To schedule a complimentary session to discuss how I can help you grow your business online, click here:
GROW YOUR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT
Do you find Instagram marketing baffling?
Sign up for our Instagram Marketing Support group and get access to my Master Swipe file and video tips on how to grow your Instagram account for business.
Get Clients From Twitter - A Framework for Success: The Ultimate Twitter Planner
FREE SOCIAL MEDIA CHECKLIST
CONNECT ON FACEBOOK!