We love Instagram! If you are like most business women you want to know how do you get more engaged followers on your account. Well, stick around, today is your day to gain 5 quick ways! Oh, and if you have other ways you boost engagement, leave a comment to share with other businesswomen! Thanks in advance.
Now for my 5 quick tips!
1. Posting daily on your Instagram account will help to build a residual base of engagement. Think about the Instagramers that you follow. They are more than likely people who add value to your day and you to theirs. The more you see their posts show up in your feed, the more you tend to like their posts. So, post daily and your followers will soon come to expect and like more of your posts as well. It's that old consistency thing again!
2. Know what times the majority of your followers are active online and take advantage of those times. Identify 3-5 peaks during the day to create your posting schedule around.
3. Interact with your followers and users to inspire and gain more engagement. Want to know what I do when I'm interacting with my followers and other Instagram users?
I get into the mindset that I am speaking to them face-to-face and post what I would actually say to someone's face.
Getting tripped up on the fact that we are typing into a smart phone or a computer is what holds a lot of businesswomen back from engaging more on social media.
4. Identify and use the most popular hashtags within your industry or niche. To gain access the most amazing hashtag tool click here!
On Instagram, you can use as many as 30 Hashtags. If you are not sure which hashtags to use, our Hashtag Vault is the tool for you.
5. Use Emojis wisely to catch people's attention and to encourage more engagement. For instance, Instagram allows you one link in your Bio area. Try placing 1-3 downward pointing fingers above your link to double your click-through rate to your best offer!
For more tips on growing your Instagram account become a MACsWomen Elite Member today: http://www.macswomen.com/join