Successful women entrepreneurs will tell you that building a business is a fantastic and challenging experience. You can wake up exhilarated to begin your day and go to bed feeling overwhelmed and frustrated by all the things that you have to tackle in your business. The key to success is to maintain a positive, Yes You Can Do It, mindset.
If you are going through the "frustrated phase", you might be thinking, easier said than done, right? Keep reading because these 5 keys will help you to create and sustain a positive mindset so you attain the success you desire as a business woman.
"Negative thoughts and emotions can derail us and prevent us from achieving all we desire as women business owners"
1. Surround yourself with other successful women entrepreneurs and positive people. The influence people have over our own personal energy is amazing. Moods and attitudes are so easily spread – think about how much of a difference a simple smile from a stranger can make for your day and then magnify it 1000 times to demonstrate the power of positive and successful friends, family and associates.
T. Harv Eker talks passionately about this in his book Secrets of a Millionaire Mind. He strongly discourages spending any time with negative people, he says he tells them "Don't Stand Near Me!" as he believes negativity, like success is contagious
When you have people around you who inspire you, believe in you and want you to succeed, there’s no room for doubts to settle in and even when they creep up, they’re quickly swept away.
2. Create your own mantra or affirmation for your business. Here at MACsWomen we read each year at the MACsWomen Success Summit, the Group pledge. This helps to set a positive tone for the day as it reminds business women that they are truly phenomenal. Repeating positive affirmations has been shown to get business people through tough times and to actually help them truly believe what they’re saying.
For example, “I am building a powerful and profitable business.” Many of the most esteemed business professionals have used the same affirmation strategy to attain their success. To find the right affirmations for you, consider writing a quick list of your doubts, insecurities and complaints. These can then be quickly turned into affirmations.
For example, if you write that you’re always feeling disorganized then your affirmation would be, “I am organized and in control.” Repeat your affirmations several times a day and feel the power of positive thinking. Create an an affirmation for your business, one that resonates with you and repeat that one affirmation for 30 days!
3. Capture negative thoughts. We all have negative thoughts from time to time, however, negative thoughts and emotions can derail us and prevent us from achieving all we desire as women business owners. Of course catching those negative thoughts takes practice and persistence. When you find yourself thinking negative thoughts or having negative emotions, find a trigger to turn them around. The affirmations mentioned above are a great way to turn the negative into the positive. You can also find quick pick me ups like a favorite song, a walk outside in the fresh air, or some exercise to help improve your mood.
4. Set goals/intentions and then be willing to let it go. The law of attraction says that we attract what we focus on the most. However, desperation, needing your business to be a success, sends mixed messages and a lot of negativity into the universe. Set your goals and intentions and then let them go. A certain amount of faith in yourself and in the power of attraction is necessary. Give it a try.
5. Be grateful. Gratitude is perhaps the single most powerful and positive tool for success. When you’re grateful for all of the wonderful things and people in your life the challenges you face seem significantly less important and are more easily dealt with.
Consider keeping a gratitude journal and make a practice of entering into it daily. That way, when you’re facing challenges a quick peek at all the amazing things in your life will make you feel as if you can tackle anything.
Additionally, an attitude of gratitude helps you maintain a positive perspective and to face challenges as opportunities rather than obstacles.
"An attitude of gratitude helps you maintain a positive perspective"
Business success is within your reach and with the right attitude you can accomplish anything you set your sights on. Embrace these five powerful mind success strategies for women entrepreneurs and you’ll build a better business and live a happier, more satisfying life.
Welcome to my blog.
As an online visibility coach, I help my clients get results through proper planning and positioning of their businesses online to generate visibility, attract clients and profits.
To schedule a complimentary session to discuss how I can help you grow your business online, click here:
GROW YOUR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT
Do you find Instagram marketing baffling?
Sign up for our Instagram Marketing Support group and get access to my Master Swipe file and video tips on how to grow your Instagram account for business.
Get Clients From Twitter - A Framework for Success: The Ultimate Twitter Planner
FREE SOCIAL MEDIA CHECKLIST
CONNECT ON FACEBOOK!