A huge chunk of business resources are spent on online lead generation. To make sure that your lead generation efforts are maximized you must have an effective campaign in place. Below are five proven strategies that can help you get quality leads, fill your sales pipelines and, ultimately, increase your revenue.
1. Always aim to provide excellent service and create remarkable products. The secret to expanding your customer base lies on the quality of products or services that you offer your customers. The higher quality your products are, the more customers you’ll attract.
2. Reach out to current customers for referrals. It’s always easier to tap into your existing network of customers than to go looking out for new leads in different avenues. Put in place a good referral strategy that would entice customers to refer people they know to your business.
Of course, the referral system works better and easier if you have a remarkable product or service.
3. Make use of viral campaign strategies. Sit down with your marketing team and brainstorm about creating a marketing piece or content that has the potential to go viral. You may need to do lots of research, data gathering and analysis on this one, but rest assured that if you manage to crack the code and your piece goes viral, every effort will be worth it.
You can check out successful viral campaigns created by other businesses. Find out the major things they did and determine whether they can be applied to your own campaign.
4. Become a social media expert. Setup accounts on major social networking sites or on other platforms were you can reach out to your audience. Update them with useful posts, tweets, images or videos that you know your audience will find interesting. Also share news about your business.
You should use social media not only to establish your expertise in your niche industry but also to educate your audience about your brand.
5. Utilize your blog. Just like social media, your blog can also be a medium where you can establish your expertise. Write articles that would be useful to your readers and make sure that you do this on a regular basis. Your main goal is to show your audience that your blog can be their go-to source of anything related to the industry you are in. Once you get the trust of your readers, it’s easy to compel them to click on your calls-to-action.
Cold Calling. Although this has already been discouraged by many, it is still worth the mention. Cold calling, especially for businesses that offer service, still works if done right.
Over to you...
Did you find the tips useful? Do you have any lead generation tips that you want to share with our readers? If so, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment below. We’d love to hear your thoughts.