Business women need to have a marketing plan in place. It doesn’t have to be extensive, something short and simple will do. You just need to know what your plans are when it comes to marketing your business, and you need to have that marketing plan written down for benchmarking.
Following are some marketing strategies to help you get started:
1. Get more people to try your product. Even if you tell people they can opt-out of your subscription service whenever they want, still some of them are wary especially if they have to shell out some $$ up front. You can offer them low-cost or time-constrained trial to try it out.
If your service or product is great, satisfied trial users can become happy customers.
2. Get more social. Marketing your business through social media should not be a headache. The rule is simple, if you don’t have the resources yet (time, people, etc) to be on all the relevant social media platforms, focus on popular social media first. Once you’ve established your presence on these major platforms, work your way through other social networking platforms.
3. Offer your readers a variety of content materials. Although producing quality blog posts is a great way to engage your readers, you can still do better. Create podcasts, webcasts and videos whenever you can.
By having various forms of content on your site, you’re not only providing your visitors more information, you are also adding a personal touch to your site or blog. Providing an image or a voice is a great way to let potential customers and client feel comfortable and connect with you.
4. Consider video marketing. Not everybody enjoys reading. Some of your audience may be visual learners so you need to factor this in when creating your overall marketing plan.
Moreover, video can increase audience engagement. An ordinary text-based blog can be scanned easily in a minute, while a video content requires your audience to pay attention for the most part, of not the entire duration, of the video. This means your audience investing more of their time when they watch your video. More ‘investment’ means they’re more likely to act on your calls-to-action.
5. Always highlight your Unique Selling Position (USP). A USP is what sets you product or service apart from your competitors’’. If you’re able to identify your USP and highlight it on your website, sales pages and all your marketing campaigns, online or offline, your conversion rate will shoot up.
Share how your business is different. Why would your customers buy your products or use your services instead of other similar products on the market?
Example of USPs you should highlight:
Welcome to my blog.
As an online visibility coach, I help my clients get results through proper planning and positioning of their businesses online to generate visibility, attract clients and profits.
To schedule a complimentary session to discuss how I can help you grow your business online, click here:
GROW YOUR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT
Do you find Instagram marketing baffling?
Sign up for our Instagram Marketing Support group and get access to my Master Swipe file and video tips on how to grow your Instagram account for business.
Get Clients From Twitter - A Framework for Success: The Ultimate Twitter Planner
FREE SOCIAL MEDIA CHECKLIST
CONNECT ON FACEBOOK!