If you’re looking to build a successful business then you should start cultivating good business relationships with your customers first. A strong customer-oriented approach is one of the key factors to achieving your business goals and growing your company.
Below are 9 rock-solid tips to help you build a strong relationship with your customers and, eventually, win their loyalty:
1. Customers are not numbers. Treat your customers not as cash cows but as people. Treat them genuinely and respond to their queries in a timely manner.
2. Give them space. Space in the business world is translated to how aggressive your marketing campaigns are. Most customers don’t like you pitching products every single day and shoving surveys down their throat. They share more and respond whenever they’re ready. Give them space.
3. Hear them out. Listen to what your customers tell you and always remember the important details they've shared. When an occasion calls for it, tactfully ask them about those things. Show them that you remember and that you care.
4. Let them feel they’re important. Some entrepreneurs after they seal the deal, stop wooing their customers. Customers shouldn't be taken for granted. Repeat business is just as important as new business.
5. Treat your customers as valued business partners. Don’t be afraid to ask for feedback from your customers – you might like what you hear! And as mentioned in this post, when customers tell you something, take it as a formative feedback to help you create superior products and deliver better services.
6. Keep them involved. If you want a lasting business relationship, you should cultivate trust. If there are any changes in your business that may affect your customers, either in a positively or negatively, inform them ahead of time. Again, your customers are your partners so they must be kept informed and updated.
7. Walk the talk. Call when you say you will and deliver products on time. If you’ve customer that you promised to call on a particular time, do it. Your customers’ trust in you is usually diminished and they get disappointed if you don’t follow through on your words.
8. Take responsibility. As the business owner, it is your responsibility to make sure that customers are getting what they need and that they are satisfied with your products and services at all times.
9. Thank them. Sincere gratitude can improve any type of business relationship. Thank customers for buying your products and patronizing your business. This makes them feel appreciated and important, which in turn makes them want to do more business with you.
Welcome to my blog.
As an online visibility coach, I help my clients get results through proper planning and positioning of their businesses online to generate visibility, attract clients and profits.
To schedule a complimentary session to discuss how I can help you grow your business online, click here:
GROW YOUR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT
Do you find Instagram marketing baffling?
Sign up for our Instagram Marketing Support group and get access to my Master Swipe file and video tips on how to grow your Instagram account for business.
Get Clients From Twitter - A Framework for Success: The Ultimate Twitter Planner
FREE SOCIAL MEDIA CHECKLIST
CONNECT ON FACEBOOK!